Terms and Conditions
Anxiety Academy (Members Only) with Emilie Clarke
This is the agreement (“Agreement”) for the Group Coaching program Anxiety Academy Members Only with Emilie Clarke and the student ("You".) What you are agreeing to is as follows:
You are purchasing the right to participate in the Spiritual Guidance & Anxiety Coaching - Anxiety Academy membership whereby Emilie will personally provide high level group coaching to You and others for forever access (the “Program”). Forever is defined as "whenever Emilie decides to end Anxiety Academy and or coaching services."
The Program includes the following:
The 11 Anxiety Academy training videos
Mentorship from Emilie, Head Coach Tammy
Access to our private Facebook group/ community
1. The last week of every month, you will receive one week of integration time. During this week Emilie and Tammy will not be in the group supporting You. This is to support your well-being and integration of the knowledge you will be learning. During Integration Weeks, You will dedicate time towards an important intention in Your development and self- care. Your success will depend on Your commitment, participation, and accountability to Yourself and the Program. You are responsible for completing each group coaching call based on Emilie’s availability. You are responsible for the technology, fees, and related requirements for connecting with Emilie (e.g. the calls, internet).
2. The fee for the membership is of $1,234 USD (or CND for Canadians). You will be charged a one-time $30 late fee for each payment that remains unpaid 10 days after its due date. If the payment remains unpaid for 30 days after the due date, You will be temporarily suspended in the Program, may not participate in coaching calls, and may not access any Program resources until the payment is made. Program Payments are due regardless of whether or not You faithfully participate in the Program. Payments are not refundable for any reason.
3. While Emilie is absolutely convinced that You will derive great benefits from Anxiety Academy and that You should become as successful as You envision, We of course cannot represent or guarantee that You will attain any level of success as a result of our Program. As with anything in life each individual’s success depends on many factors, including Your personal motivation, time commitment, how effectively You implement the strategies taught, and Your efficiency in following up on each phase. The cost of this Program is an “investment” in Yourself, and, as with any investment, there is both great potential for a great return on Your investment, and a risk there is no return on this investment. We can guarantee, however that You WILL have access to usable and translatable strategies for success that, when followed by others, have achieved life changing results. You also understand and agree that the Program is not intended to provide health, medical, or psychological advice, and nor does Emilie claim to have expertise in any of these fields. What You learn in Anxiety Academy is Emilie’s opinion and should be taken as just that.
4. You acknowledge and understand that the methods, processes and strategies taught in the Program constitute our proprietary system which is confidential, and for which Emilie claims full copyright protection. We have spent considerable time and efforts in developing this proprietary system and all included materials associated with the Program, all business coaching strategies taught, and all associated coaching advice. You agree, to maintain the absolute confidentiality of our Program, proprietary system, and materials. You further agree not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute or otherwise disclose any part of the Program to any 3rd parties, for any reason, unless it is part of the Program or unless required by legal process. You further acknowledge that the proprietary system and the Program are and shall remain the property of Emilie and that You shall not infringe upon any part of the Proprietary System or the Program nor claim any part as Your property, nor attempt to replicate or copy any part for Your own competitive benefit. You further agree that Your violation of this provision will cause substantial harm to Emilie, and for which we may seek all legal redress, which may include an injunction or substantial damages.
5. Emilie may terminate further services to You if you fail to make a required payment. Emilie may also terminate services if, in its sole opinion, You are conducting Yourself in a manner which is disparaging or disruptive, infringes upon its intellectual property or third- party intellectual property rights, or violates the confidentiality covenant stated above, or violates this Agreement in any way. In no event will any refunds be issued.
6. You understand and agree that Anxiety Academy is facilitated with the help of the Internet, which You acknowledge is not always secure or reliable. I accept the risks of error, either technological or human, with regard to confidentiality of my information through the use of email, text, Facebook and other uses of technology either by me or to me. You authorize Emilie to use your likeness (audio or written) (“Authorization”), whether recorded during a live call or event or thereafter, and assign to them an exclusive, irrevocable license to use all testimonials, content, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, text, audio, video, graphics, and other materials (collectively, “Testimonials”) that You disclose, submit or communicate to Emilie or in which You appear in connection with Your participation in the Program (“Assignment”). You will, at Emilie’s cost, execute any documents to affect, record, or perfect such Authorization and Assignment. The Assignment and Authorization apply to any purpose, including commercial. You shall not submit any Testimonials to Emilie unless You own their content and wish to assign such rights to them. Emilie will not use your name or face.
7. You agree not to disparage directly or indirectly, or otherwise encourage others to disparage, Emilie Clarke, staff, or other the Program participants. For purposes of this Paragraph, “disparage” shall mean any negligently or intentionally false, negative statement, whether written or oral, about Emilie Clarke, staff, or other the Program participants.
8. You warrant and agree that if You are currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, You have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a life coach or spiritual teacher, or receiving intuitive advice, and that this person is aware of Your decision to proceed with the life or spiritual coaching relationship. You further warrant and agree that the Program will not be used in lieu of professional advice, such as guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, family, relationship, spiritual or other matters, which You will independently seek as necessary. You understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively Yours and You acknowledge that Your decisions and Your actions regarding them are Your responsibility.
9. You shall indemnify for and hold Emilie harmless from all claims, losses, damages, and attorneys' fees and costs arising out of or relating to this Agreement. Except with regard to a failure to make a payment required by this Agreement, any controversy arising out of or pertaining to this Agreement shall be resolved through binding arbitration. The prevailing party in arbitration or civil action, in the case of collection for past due amounts, shall be entitled to recover all fees (arbitration or attorney) and costs beginning with the demanding party’s first demand for performance of this Agreement and through enforcement of any award or judgment.
10. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between Emilie Clarke and You with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior negotiations, correspondence, understandings and agreements between them with respect to the subject matter hereof.
11. Please know that Emilie has the right to change the program as she sees fit including by not limited to the length of support and style of support
By entering into this Agreement, You agree to have read and understand the foregoing provisions, agree that You have consulted with or that You waive Your right to consult with an attorney, and agree to be bound hereby.